Hue City Tour by small group tour - The Imperial City
- 07:00 am – 07:30 am: Our car and tour guide will pick you from your hotel reception in Hoi An.
Begin your journey to Hue by crossing one of the best coastal roads in the world, the Hai Van Pass. You will have a 30 minutes stop at the peak for fantastic photo opportunities. When you arrive in Hue you will have a chance to visit:
- Khai Dinh Tomb, a stunning blend of Western and Eastern Architecture constructed between 1920-1931.
- 12:30 pm: Enjoy a delicious lunch at a Local Specialty Restaurant serving Hue style dishes
- Continue seeing the Imperial Citadel (old Citadel). This was once home of the Nguyen Emperor, also containing the Forbidden Purple City.
- Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue’s largest pagoda. Built in 1601, it is the subject to many local folk rhymes and is considered the unofficial symbol of Hue.
- Cruise along the Perfume River by Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you arrive back into the city center.
- 16:30 Pm: Begin your return Hoi An
- Finish your Hue Imperial Tour, arriving in Hoi An 7:15 pm at our hotel
Price: 1.250.000 vnd (55 usd) /1 person
- Price Includes: High-quality transport, Dragon boat cruise, Experienced Tour Guide, Local Lunch, All Entrance fees: ;
- Price Excludes: Drinks, Any additional purchases, Terms & Conditions
- Terms & Conditions: <= 5 years old: Free, 6 to 11 years old: 75%>= 12 years old: 100%