Brief description: My son located 48 km from Hoi An, this site is a must-see for those interested in oriental architecture and ancient civilizations and is now one of five UNESCO World Heritage sites in Vietnam. My Son is the former capital of the ancient Cham civilization that ruled their kingdom in Central Vietnam from the second to the thirteenth century. Their religion was primarily derived from Indian Hinduism. My Son is considered to be one of the best-preserved Cham structures in Vietnam. The complex is comprised of seventy Hindu-like towers and temples dating from the second century.
We can choose 01 of 04 options to discover the historic holyland as follow:
Option 1: Depart by Bus at 8 am from hotel back Hoi an by Bus at 1. p.m
- Price: 12 usd (270.000 vnd) / 01person
- Including : English speaking guide
Option 2: (unforgetable time) Depart by Bus at 8 am from hotel back Hoi an by Boat at 03 p.m in Hoi an boat station
- Price: 17 usd (390.000 vnd) / 01 person
- English speaking guide, lunch on the boat & over look sceneries of the Hoi an River on the way coming back
Option 3: Depart by Sunrise minivan at 5 am from Hotel back Hoi an by Van or Boat at 10 am
- Price: 19 usd (430.000 vnd) /01 person (back by Van)
- 21 usd (480.000 vnd) /01 person (back by Boat)
- Including: English speaking tour guide, Breakfast
Option 04: By private car at any time :
- Price: 49 usd (1.130.000 vnd) / car(1-3 peolple) 59 usd (1.360.000 vnd) /07 seats car (4-6 people) : 79 usd (1.820.000 vnd)/ 1 Minivan (7-14 people)
- If you need tour guide, we extracharge 35 usd (800.000 vnd)/01 tour /private car
- Note: all the tours are not included entrance ticket 150.000 vnd.